Wednesday, October 11, 2006

-Happy Moon Festival-

It may too late to say it for all of you- Happy Moon Festival!!
We got five days holiday for Moon Festival this year, it hardly to be dream about it! After I finished my classes on Thursday (5th Oct.), I started my way to home- I-Lan. I was born and living in I-Lan, and I rent house near my school (Saint John's University) in Taipei. I usually back to my home biweekly. It's so great I could stay longer at home this weekend. There is nothing better for me to enjoy my life with family, it makes me feel more relax and peaceful.

It is a custom in Taiwan, eating moon cakes, pomelos and having BBQ with your family on Moon festival. This year, I was a little disappointed that my sisters and brother couldn't enjoy with me while I was having the BBQ. One of my sisters is married and too busy to come back, the other one went mountain climbing during the days; otherwise, my brother had another appointment with his friend. Above all, it seems to be a lonely moon festival for me......

I invited my friends and neighbors for the BBQ. It still fun without family below, I roast a lot of food, such as pork, chicken, mushrooms, peppers, seafood......and a lot of stuffs I don't know it in English. It's really delicious!

After we finished our BBQ. My friend and I went to the beach at Non-Fun-Ao, felt the wind so tend and saw the fire show when the fire brighten the dark night. We had a long chat with joy and fun at the beach.

Everything just SO GREAT unless the time pass away so quick….
I hope you also had a great time during the weekend and enjoy every moment in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home