Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rock and Roll Night!!


It's a hot night yesterday! I went to my friend's performance, they have their own band, "The Deadly Vibes ".

Three cool men they come from American, but now they love and live in Taiwan. They had ever been covered on TV, introduced their tracks in Taiwan.

It's almost middle of night, we were in a pub, small but cute place. It's dark in pub, we ordered some cocktails, sat around a small table, listening to the rock music that DJ played. Finally, my frined went on the stage, the show was beginning. "Everybody said -ROCK and ROLL" instructed by the singer. The atmosphere in the pub was flaming. Such a cool performance. You can hear yell and clapping, everybody crazy for them. The drumbeats full of the pub which played by my friend. The singer and guitar player were ensusiastic, jumping up and down. You can feel that the ground was shaked by their music, it made me want to dance with them.

It's the second time I attend their play. They always create different music as they can. I hope next time you can come with me, enjoyed with them.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, September 17, 2006, Blogger venetia said...

Wow! The performance
sounds great. It seems
that I can also feel
the flaming atmosphere
from your article. It
reminds me of live band
I once heard in Oktober
Fest. Hope that I can
have a chance to go
again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home